Friday, March 2, 2012

Farming on a Friday

More Farmer's Wife blocks!!!

#53 Jackknife
I really like this one.  When I first look at it, it looks like a star and I think stars are my favorite type of quilt block.

#54 Kitchen Woodbox
I promise the color choices looked better before they were cut.  Oh well, it is a block done.  This one was super easy to put together.

I have two friends who are having babies soon.  I wanted to make a few things for them.  I started with the girl baby!
Baby legs!!  Oh the cute.  I used Sunshine Yarns Classic sock in Southern Plantation.  Perfect baby girl colors.
I just cast on tonight for a baby boy hat.  I am not sure about the Baby Legs for a boy.  What do you think?
Time to get working on that baby hat.  Want to have it finished before the baby gets here.
Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I really like jackknife!!!
    I think Baby Legs are ok for boys...look how cute this one looks =D http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stay-put-baby-leggings

    ReplyDelete