Saturday, June 16, 2012

Camp Loopy Sweater

I'm making pretty good progress on my Folded sweater.  I really like it so far.  I have most of one of the sleeves done too!!  I have until the 27th of this month to finish it.


This little thing showed up at my house the other day.
I swear I must be afflicted with the sleepshopping disease.  I tell myself I don't need anything new and then stuff just shows up!!!  And it just so happens that I love polka-dots!!!!

Right now I am totally pooped.  We had three days in a row of mostly sun so I knew I needed to get the decks stained.  I started at 9 this morning and at 5 I had both decks stained and some of the fence.  I ran out of stain and I wasn't going to the store looking like I did.  I am a very messy painter!!!  It feels so great to have that done.  If it is still nice tomorrow I might run to the store and grab another pail of stain and see how much I can get done before work.
Tonight I am going to work on my sweater.  My yarn for the next Camp Loopy project came in the mail but I haven't even opened it yet.  Also a couple of more packages showed up.  There goes that sleepshopping again!!!!
Happy Crafting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Look at you go on the camp loopy sweater!!!! You'll definitely be done on time!!!
    Where or where did you get that awesome bundle of polka dots? It looks so pretty!!!!
    I can't believe how much you've gotten done on the fence and deck! go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...your choice in fabric is flawless... I as well love polka dots, but even if I didn't have a particular fancy for them, that fabric is incredible! I followed the link to your ravelry project page and then to the pattern page, I must say: that is a simple yet adorable sweater. Can't wait to see it bound off and assembled! I am working on a couple knitting projects of my own, will be posting pictures soon, would love your opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete