Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Farming

Not sure about you but I think it is too cold outside to do much farming here.  So I will do the inside kind.  Quilting!!!




Noon and Night- somehow I made two of these, but that is ok, I have to repeat some anyways to get the amount I need for a King sized quilt.



Old Windmill



Now I noticed that I skipped one in the book, Northern Lights!  Will have to do that one next!

Been doing a few other crafty things and getting everything ready for winter.  None too soon because the snow is on the ground.
Happy Crafting and Farming!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your FW look so great! Snow on the ground seems too early :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, snow already?! Yikes! Anyway, your FW blocks are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow that is going to be so pretty! And cosy :) Love that you get snow... we don't even get flurries! It's rain or no rain in my corner of the world! I just dream of being snuggled under a big quilt with the snow falling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow?!? Already?? Oh my!! i would be inside too LOL!!! The FW wife blocks look gorgeous as always!!! I love the Old Windmill!! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete